Title: Virginia Judicial System Training -- On-Line Presentation
Date: August 10, 2021
Time: 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The on-line version of this course is approved by the Supreme Court of Virginia Dispute Resolution Services and can be used towards Mediator Certification training requirements. You will need both video and audio capability to attend this on-line course.
Trainers: Kathleen McKee, Esq. & Sara McAllister
Registration Deadline: August 4, 2021
$70 deposit is required. Full payment due by August 6, 2021
This course is required for all non-attorney (and non-Virginia licensed attorneys) individuals seeking mediator certification. The training provides:
- an overview of the state court system,
- reviews court procedural issues, and
- discusses mediation referral processes from the courts
About the Trainers:
Kathleen McKee, Esq., is an Associate Professor at Regent University School of Law and is the Director of Experiential Learning. She has been a Virginia Certified Mediator and Mentor for more than 20 years and developed and has taught this class for many years.
Sara McAllister, Limitless Possibilities Mediation Services LLC, has been a Virginia Certified Mediator and Mentor for nearly 20 years. She has trained mediators on a variety of topics including "Mediating at Court", "Agreement Writing" and "Mentoring Others in Mediation".
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
We may cancel the training for insufficient registration or inclement weather and we will issue all registrants a full refund of any payments made. Cancellation by a participant must be done in writing by Wednesday, August 4, 2021 in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation is made after August 4, 2021, the participant will receive a refund less the $70 deposit. Participants who fail to cancel or fail to attend the training (“No-Shows”), will be charged the full amount of the training and will forfeit the deposit and any payments made towards the training.
- You may register and pay the total workshop price online through PayPal. Click "Add to Cart" below. You can register for multiple events so add as many events to your cart as you wish. Once you have selected all the events you wish to attend, be sure to click "View Cart" to make your payment and complete the registration process.
- You may pay the workshop deposit or full amount via check or credit card. Download a course registration form and mail it with your check or credit card information.