Title: Mentoring Others in Mediation -- On-line Presentation
Date: June 23, 2020
Time: 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
This interactive online training will prepare you to mentor beginning mediators, helping them to improve their skills. You must have video and audio capability to participate.
The 4-hour workshop will:
- Review mentor requirements
- Clarify mentee responsibilities
- Prepare you to give feedback
- Teach you how to fill out the required forms
- Help you to understand different mentoring styles and how to deal with trainees
- Assist you in discovering your "inner coach"
- Approved by Dispute Resolution Services of the Supreme Court of Virginia for 4 hrs. non-Ethics Continuing Mediator Education credits (CMEs)
- Current Mentors: You can take this course again for CME credit!
About the Trainers: Sara McAllister, Limitless Possibilities Mediation Services LLC, and Karen Richards, Karen Richards Training & Mediation LLC, have provided mentoring to Hampton Roads mediators for many years and have, combined, more than 40 years of mediation and training experience.
Pre-registration and a $50 deposit is required. Final/full payment is due no later than June 19, 2020.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: We may cancel the training for insufficient registration or inclement weather and will issue all registrants a full refund of any payments made. Cancellation by a participant must be done in writing by June 16, 2020 in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation is made after June 16, 2020, the participant will receive a refund less the $50 deposit. Participants who fail to cancel or attend the training (“No-Shows”), will be charged the full amount of the training and will forfeit the deposit and any payments made towards the training.
- You may register and pay the total workshop price online through PayPal (using your PayPal account or a credit card). Click "Add to Cart" below. You can register for multiple events so add as many events to your cart as you wish. Once you have selected all the events you wish to attend, be sure to click "View Cart" to make your payment and complete the registration process.
- You may pay the workshop deposit or full amount via check or credit card. Download a course registration form and mail it with your check or credit card information.