Welcome to Karen Richards Training & Mediation LLC
2020 Mediation Training Dates
Due to the COVID-19 virus and social distancing restrictions, we have had to make changes to our training schedule. Check back for training updates.
Stay well & safe during this unprecedented time in our nation and world. And Peace!
- Conflict Resolution & Mediation Skills Training — See you in 2021!
- Mentoring Others in Mediation — On-line Presentation — June 23, 2020 — for certified mediators
- Domestic Violence & Family Mediation Training — On-line Presentation –– July 9-10, 2020
- Family Mediation Training — On-line Presentation — July 15-24, 2020 (Online course approval pending)
- Virginia Judicial System Training — On-line Presentation — August 4, 2020 (Online course approval pending)
- Mediator Recertification Bonanza — On-line Presentation — August 5, 2020 – 4 hours of non-Ethics CME credits will be available — for certified mediators
Serving the Tidewater area of Virginia (Virginia Beach-Norfolk-Newport News)
For nearly 30 years, I have worked to help people learn to communicate in a positive and peaceful way. My goal is to assist individuals, families, communities, businesses, and organizations in transforming difficult and challenging communications into positive and peaceful conversations.
How do I do this?
- Communication & Conflict Resolution Training
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) Certified Practitioner
- Communication & Conflict Coaching/Mentoring
- Virginia Certified Mediator
While visiting the website, you can also:
- Learn about mediation and whether the process can help you resolve your dispute
- Discover how to become a Virginia Certified Mediator and sign up for a training
- See how communication training can improve your business/organization
- Schedule a training session on the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®)
- Link to related organizations and businesses