Mediation sessions — In-Person & On-Line
Stay well & safe during this unprecedented time in our nation and world. And Peace!
2022 On-Line Mediation Training Dates
- Conflict Resolution & Mediation Skills Training (general mediation training) — January 27-29 & February 3-5, 2022 (6 days total) & August 1-6, 2022 (6 days total)
- Family Mediation Training — May 9-17, 2022 & October 17-25, 2022 (7 days total each training)
- Domestic Violence & Family Mediation Training — July 8-9, 2022
- Virginia Judicial System Training — Stay Tuned for the 2022 Date
- Mentorship Event — General Video Observation Class — February 23, 2022 & August 24, 2022 — (for those who have completed general mediation training)
- Mentoring Others in Mediation — Stay Tuned for 2022 Dates
- Mediator Recertification Workshops — Stay Tuned for 2022 Dates
Welcome to Karen Richards Training & Mediation LLC
For nearly 30 years, I have worked to help people learn to communicate in a positive and peaceful way. My goal is to assist individuals, families, communities, businesses, and organizations in transforming difficult and challenging communications into positive and peaceful conversations.
How do I do this?
- Communication & Conflict Resolution Training
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) Certified Practitioner
- Communication & Conflict Coaching/Mentoring
- Virginia Certified Mediator
While visiting the website, you can also:
- Learn about mediation and whether the process can help you resolve your dispute
- Discover how to become a Virginia Certified Mediator and sign up for a training
- See how communication training can improve your business/organization
- Schedule a training session on the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®)
- Link to related organizations and businesses