Welcome to Karen Richards Training & Mediation LLC
On-line mediation sessions now available!
Stay well & safe during this unprecedented time in our nation and world. And Peace!
2021 Mediation Training Dates
- Conflict Resolution & Mediation Skills Training (general mediation training) — On-Line Presentation — August 2-7, 2021 — registration has closed
- Mentorship Event — General Video Observation Class — On-Line Presentation — August 25, 2021 — for those starting their mediation certification practicum
- Family Mediation Training — See you in 2022
- Domestic Violence & Family Mediation Training — See you in 2022.
- Virginia Judicial System Training — On-Line Presentation — August 10, 2021
- Mentoring Others in Mediation — On-Line Presentation — October 11, 2021 — for certified mediators interested in mentor status or continuing mediator education credits
Check back for more training opportunities and continuing education workshops for conflict resolution professionals.
Serving the Tidewater area of Virginia (Virginia Beach-Norfolk-Newport News)
For nearly 30 years, I have worked to help people learn to communicate in a positive and peaceful way. My goal is to assist individuals, families, communities, businesses, and organizations in transforming difficult and challenging communications into positive and peaceful conversations.
How do I do this?
- Communication & Conflict Resolution Training
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) Certified Practitioner
- Communication & Conflict Coaching/Mentoring
- Virginia Certified Mediator
While visiting the website, you can also:
- Learn about mediation and whether the process can help you resolve your dispute
- Discover how to become a Virginia Certified Mediator and sign up for a training
- See how communication training can improve your business/organization
- Schedule a training session on the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®)
- Link to related organizations and businesses