Welcome to Karen Richards Training & Mediation LLC
On-Line mediation sessions now available!
Stay well & safe during this unprecedented time in our nation and world. And Peace!
2021 Mediation Training Dates
- Mentoring Others in Mediation — On-Line Presentation — February 2, 2021 — for Virginia Certified Mediators
- Conflict Resolution & Mediation Skills Training (general mediation training) — On-Line Presentation — May 17-22, 2021 & August 2-7, 2021
- Mentorship Event — General Video Observation Class — On-Line Presentation — June 9, 2021 & August 25, 2021 — for those starting their mediation certification practicum
- Family Mediation Training — On-Line Presentation — June 14-18 & 21-22, 2021
- Domestic Violence & Family Mediation Training — On-Line Presentation — July 8-9, 2021
- Virginia Judicial System Training — On-Line Presentation — August 10, 2021
Check back for more training opportunities.
Serving the Tidewater area of Virginia (Virginia Beach-Norfolk-Newport News)
For nearly 30 years, I have worked to help people learn to communicate in a positive and peaceful way. My goal is to assist individuals, families, communities, businesses, and organizations in transforming difficult and challenging communications into positive and peaceful conversations.
How do I do this?
- Communication & Conflict Resolution Training
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) Certified Practitioner
- Communication & Conflict Coaching/Mentoring
- Virginia Certified Mediator
While visiting the website, you can also:
- Learn about mediation and whether the process can help you resolve your dispute
- Discover how to become a Virginia Certified Mediator and sign up for a training
- See how communication training can improve your business/organization
- Schedule a training session on the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®)
- Link to related organizations and businesses